Friday 17 August 2018


Hi, today we were asked to choose a picture out of ten photos and with that photo you need to make up a story behind it.
I choose this photo because I thought it was beautiful and really cool that on one side its night and on the other side its day so here is my work:

I walk on a stone path and see the magical tree of night and day but then I see a small passage in the middle of the magical tree. But then I remember all the stories they told us that if I go in the passage I might ruin the night and day and the galaxy what should I do go back to the scary village or maybe ruin night and day…

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Arielle
    Rikki-Lee here from Totara 2. This picture is pretty cool I would have chosen it to! If I were you I would go back I would like to keep night and day. What do you prefer night or day? Great descriptive language in you sentences. Keep up the great work.
    That's all - Rikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Rikki-lee Arielle here,I don't know which one I prefer I really like both.
      Thank you for the great feedback
      Arielle

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Arielle!!
    It's Iris From Totara 2 here!! This Picture is very magical isn't it? What would you do if you came across this in real life? Your writing is very creative and well writen.
    Keep up the great writing!
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.